Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Land Snorkeling

OK, she wasn't without some water, but hardly enough to warrant the mask.



































































How cute are they?  Tell ME. Cute, No?
































 I am procrastinating on this project.  I need to be working on it RIGHT NOW.  sigh.   I'm not a very good self motivator am I?



Except that I made this:


It turned out perfect if I don't say so myself.  I bought the yardage recommended and followed the pattern to the letter and, viola!, a purse for the summer.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh but they ARE so VERY VERY cute - adorable - yummy - get my biscut and sop them RIGHT up!!
    That purse is PRESH! I'm not ceasing to be amazed and impressed.
    Wonder what you're gonna think about MY latest li'l project that I am pursuing in a crafty phase? You'll probablly know exactly how to improve upon it - I'm counting on it!
    Michelle J

    ReplyDelete

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers