Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dusting hands free of Halloween

Well, I would dust them if they weren't covered in glue...I mean A LOT of glue.














I just finished making monsters for Halloween 2011.  I meant for them to be finished by this Halloween but it just didn't happen.  Now they are set aside for a fun painting project next October.



 They are made with paper mache, fimo clay teeth and glue-soaked fabric for the outside.  I checked this book out of the library four times during the project.

While I was working on these early one morning I was wondering when my girls will decide their Mom is weird.

 
Never, I hope.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers