Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New things

Today I followed some great advice I received when Anna was a baby.  "Sleep when the baby sleeps".  I never followed the advice when my babies were babies so I decided to put it to the test today.  My girls still (thankfully) willingly take naps. I know, I know, don't hate me.  Well, especially don't hate me when I tell you that I took a lovely 2 hour nap with them today. 

New things:


Swim lessons and a note from Anna to her Daddy about what she "lund" (learned)

















I bought an old suitcase at the thrift store and recovered the inside and added some ribbon trim.  As I suspected, the girls love it.  I am amazed at all the the things it becomes.























Lucy whispered to me the other night: "sweetie baby is half doll, half human".  (sweetie baby is up on the left)  I think Jonathan has been reading Stephen King to them at bedtime.


Why, why, why does she already give me this look?


See you tomorrow.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers