Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The fast is fast approaching

My computer fast is here, well in a few hours anyway.  I was so worried about it last year and this year I am looking forward to it!  I have spent hours and hours on the computer working on a cookbook for the daycare at our church and now I'm OVER IT.

As promised:

Cute kids.  They both just learned how to swim.  Ahhhh.  I'm looking forward to a summer of " WATCH ME MOMMA".








































































 New-ish purse I made on a snow day.  It is great fabric though very hard to sew.




























My life = Babydolls everywhere































Rain of Biblical proportions brought on strange sproutings in the compost pile - kidney beans I think. 

Well it looks like I'm going to leave you all dangling with that great photo of a pile of ... garbage.  Nice. 

Call me! Come see me! Let's have coffee!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love your blog!

    Your writing is so funny and true, your photos are lovely, and your art is fantastic!
    How inspiring!

    My "blog" (sadly sparse, sigh) is http://www.wholehearted.typepad.com

    Just had a whimsical idea that we could whip up a fun book together. We could work on it in the evenings, after the girls go to bed and we finish our quilting and whatnot. ;-)

    See you at the pool on Friday.
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the fast is over! Let's hear what you have been up to. No, i'm not impatient :)

    ReplyDelete

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers