Saturday, January 29, 2011

And I was disappointed by a hedgehog

Yesterday Lucy and I went to the Zoo.  I heard that there was story time at 10:30 where a zoo animal would make an appearance.




















Here she is waiting with excitement!  Me too!   I'm not sure what sort of "animal visitor" I was expecting but I can tell you that I was sorely disappointed with the hedgehog.  Even if we were allowed to pet it.

After the let down I did notice all the very young kids, toddlers and infants and, well, nursing going on.  I guess a more *exciting* animal would have been too much.
























I hope that your weekend lives up to all your expectations!

Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers