Friday, January 30, 2009

My quest for organization : Part two
















Good purple morning to you!

Before we talk about my cry for help/medication/intervention for my need for order... let's review a few of my recent projects to put things in their proper place.

The Swedes, for heaven's sake they thought of all that great Scandinavian design that I love. IKEA people, IKEA. One would think that this would extend to their automobiles.



















Here is the valet card holder on my windshield. Do they have lots of valet parking in Sweden? I don't know. All I know is that they don't have runny noses or sensitive eyes otherwise, they might have made at least a little place for Kleenex or sunglasses. Don't even get me started on a purse, diaper bag.... automakers? are you listening?

Where was I? oh, sunglasses and Kleenex. I attempted to solve my problem by making this little prototype
























It works well. I like that it can be swung around if someone needs to sit in the passenger seat. Imagine how much better it would be if I had (gasp!) measured! I'll let you see my next version. If you're lucky you might get one as a gift.

I went to a little estate sale yesterday where I purchased this white .... ORGANIZER. Can you imagine? It was only $8. a steal. It required a complete re-org of the whole closet, at 9 pm of course.

My little Lucy pee peed on the potty today so I might be making some posts about that in the future, so be prepared.

xo,
Lisa


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers