Monday, February 23, 2009

Bitten and smitten

























This book magically appeared by my door. (Thanks Kelly!)


I never thought anyone could compete with Mr. Darcy.

Oh Edward! (sigh)



















Can you see the intense look of concentration? She is one busy body these days.

We found out Friday that ear tubes need to go in and tonsils and adenoids need to come out.





















Again, why do I buy toys? The diaper box, endless hours of fun.






















Don't be fooled by the vacant expression, Anna has been wanting to hold the nebulizer since the day we brought it home.

See, if i can get her to take over that little chore then I will have lots more time to spend with my new book.

XO


Lisa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers