Sunday, September 26, 2010

That's my girl

Last week we took off the training wheels at Anna's request. I knew that she was ready, she knew that she was ready....


And she was off, like she had been doing it forever.  It took one night to get over the wobblies and the next night to learn how to get started on her own.  Now she's unstoppable.

I think the Scuut helped.  She and Lucy both ride this thing through the house at speeds that scare me. 



Getting the Scuut for Christmas a few years ago.

Riding it wearing only your raincoat? Fabulous.









We are so proud of her.  She's changing everyday.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Please - for the love - don't let her ride the bike in only the raincoat!!!
    3 Cheers for the big girl!!
    Michelle J

    ReplyDelete

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers