Saturday, March 7, 2009

The dead kitchen























When Karen came to visit a few weeks ago I was asking her suggestions for paint for my kitchen and sun room. She looked around and said "yeah, this paint is dead'. See, that's all I think when I look at the paint now - dead. These are the only rooms we didn't paint when we moved in and as you can see from my posts, where we spend 90% of our waking hours. Remember this? I have been thinking green, like a stem or apple green. Then I found this fabric:
















I love it. doesn't it just scream spring time? So I have some ideas for some green and pink (hello preppy). Amazingly, Jonathan is on board!


Didn't I say I wasn't posting again until the projects were done? I'm getting right on that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers