Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What was your first childhood memory?

I remember looking at the uninhabited parsonage that my family was soon to inhabit. I was two, almost three. I can still remember it clearly. I remember lots of childhood playing around with my sister.

I wonder what will be my girls first memory?


I think this looks like a good one
























This is the "boat". You are looking at every pillow in our home.

We had fun and excitement in the 'hood over the last few days. Our neighbors had themselves a new baby boy and we had the fun of keeping big brother. Anna took him on as her own charge. Here she's explaining the finer points of tooth brushing.
























Here is little John making his first appearance, he's not even 2 days old yet! Our next door neighbor was having her 8th birthday party, a costume party- of course we all dressed up and let our little ones crawl in the street. Fun times.

































xo,

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers