Thursday, May 28, 2009

imagination


I want my kids to use their imagination. I really try not to have too many toys out at once, but these photos show the background noise of garish plastic that is our lives. There has been a long-standing love affair with the laundry basket.

What's she got there?


Oh, just Lucy, trapped under the basket, wearing a princess dress.

I managed to get a play by play on how to accomplish this.

Step one: assume the position:Step two: Carefully place basket over (or not so carefully...)


Step three: Cram those little feet under.

This is the "baby bed"

The "baby" is probably losing circulation in her feet but it's fun while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. David & ElizabethMay 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

    Who is the basket case here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the laundry basket...LOVE IT! Lu fits just right.

    ReplyDelete

See my art here

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called art. Make your own badge here.

Followers